Thank You for visiting follow.art (the Site). One of our most cherished beliefs is that You should feel confident about providing us with your personal information when communicating with us and using our Site.
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- We will also use the information to help us understand you better and so that we can give you relevant content.
- If you tell us, you don’t want to receive marketing messages and/or notifications we will stop sending them. We will, of course, continue to send essential information relating to an order you have placed to keep you informed about your purchase.
- We will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- We will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
This Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Follow.art is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information Please review this Policy carefully.
If you do not agree with these practices, please do not use the Site or Services or otherwise provide us with your personal information.
By using the Site or any of the Services we provide, you agree to the personal data practices explained below.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or artworks that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you save some item, make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
If you participate in the Site as a Seller (Artist, Gallery, Fair Organizer or Agent), in addition to the above we may collect your signature and education for purposes of offering and promoting your products on the platform and applying your signature to manufactured products, and your financial information for purposes of paying commissions or reimbursements.
We also collect any information you provide to us, which may include your date of birth and protected characteristics such as your age and, as well as visual information such as photographs and images you upload (and, if you participate in the Site as a Seller, any possible video and/or audio recordings you provide). If you participate in our user testing, we collect recordings of you user testing session (with your consent).
We may also collect and store information about other people that you provide to us when you use our services, including without limitation email and mailing addresses of partners, customers, family and friends (for example, when you submit a guest list for VIP event for the purpose of creating customized invitations), and any such information you store is personal information.
We also may receive certain personal information about you from other users when they upload your contact information to their address book, send you correspondence through the Site services including Online Invitations or perform other related activities.
We also collect information from partners such as service providers (including data licensors, analytics providers, and payment processors), public databases, our marketing partners, and advertisers. This may include information about your interests, demographic data, purchasing behavior, and your activities online (such as websites visited and advertisements viewed). We use this to better understand your preferences and interests, and to customize content and advertisements for you.
We do not require registration in order to browse the Site. You may choose to give us your contact information during registration or at other times. We then may use that information to contact you about the products and services on our site. Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as saving artworks and placing orders. We offer the ability to access the Site by logging in with or connecting via a third party social network or email service, including but not limited to Facebook or Facebook Connect (each, a “Third Party Platform”). If you access the Website via a Third Party Platform we will access and store the information explicitly allowed by such Third Party Platform by their terms of service or otherwise, once you allow us to do so, through an interface provided by the Third Party Platform. As we do not have control over the user interface provided by Third Party Platforms, we do not take any responsibility for any changes or problems with the interface or exchange of information provided by any Third Party Platforms.
By accessing the Site via a Third Party Platform, you grant us permission to contact you at the email address associated with your account associated with the Third Party Platform. Members of our marketing lists will occasionally receive information on our products, services, special sales, and our newsletter. You may opt out from receiving these types of information, and you may unsubscribe at any time by changing the settings in your account profile on the Website or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in an email from us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our personalization services, marketing and advertising campaigns).
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a preference available in many web browsers which allows you to inform websites you visit that you do not want them collecting information about you. The Site does not currently respond to DNT signals, which means that we may collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services. For further details regarding DNT, visit donottrack.us.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information you provide or that we collect in some circumstances as follows:
With Advertisers. We may share your information with advertisers, third-party advertising networks and analytics companies who may use it to deliver targeted advertisements to you on the Services or third-party websites or advertisers. Similarly, these advertisers may share information with us about you that they have independently gathered or acquired. We may also share encrypted versions of information we have collected in order to enable our advertising partners to perform data analysis or for advertising-related use.
With Our Company Affiliates. We may share your information with members of the Follow.art corporate family in order to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), or to improve your experience with the Services, products and other services.
With Our Partner Programs. If you are directed to the Services through a third party, we may share certain information back with that third party, which may include information such as name, email and value of purchase depending on the type of relationship or Services utilized.
With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with our service providers who work on our behalf. For example, these service providers may handle payment or credit card processing, data management, customer data pooling or aggregating, feature administration, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
Social Media and Sharing. The Services may use social networking or “share functionality” or may contain links to third-party social media sites or applications that are not owned or controlled by us. We also may allow you to use social media sites or applications to leverage your existing social media site or application accounts to access features of the Services. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites or applications, depending on the feature.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or application. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites or applications with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable.
Business Transfers or Bankruptcy. In the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other sale of all or a portion of our assets or any business, any user information owned or controlled by us may be one of the assets transferred to third parties in such transaction or event. We reserve the right, as part of this type of transaction or event, to transfer or assign your information and other information we have collected from users of the Services to third parties.
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Follow.Art Bikernieku str 22, Riga, Latvia, LV-1006; Attention: Privacy. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by reviewing “my account”.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly through our “my account” feature.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Follow.art practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
Please note, Your personal information will be collected and stored in Latvia in accordance to EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
If you reside in a country outside EU, please note that the data protection and privacy laws of EU may not be as protective as the laws in your country. You agree that except to the extent laws of another jurisdiction are directly applicable to Follow.art, the laws of EU and Latvia will govern the processing of your personal information, including any obligations of security and third party sharing.
If there are any conflicts between this section and any other provision of this Policy, the policy or portion that is more protective of Personal Data shall control to the extent of such conflict. If you have any questions about this section or whether any of the following applies to you, please contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by mail using the details provided below:
Bikernieku str.22, Riga, LV -1006, Latvia